Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertime! Is that some tv commercial jingle from long ago or a for-real song or what? This little ditty is stuck in my head and I am ready for summer! I am already feeling the days slipping through my fingers and so I am making a conscious effort to embrace each day and savor memory-making-moments. Every week our Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop offers up fantastic ideas to help me accomplish these goals. Thank you all so much for joining in the fun, sharing your posts, and visiting the posts our blogging friends share.
This week, in honor of the start of summer, my featured posts are:
- This recipe for Berries and Cream Vanilla Pound Cake because summertime is berry time!
- This idea for a Lemonade Drink Station with Printables because lemonade just screams summer!
- This Summer Reading Bucket List because we all should be curling up with a good read during summer!
- This tutorial for Creating Great Container Flower Pots because flowers can bring summer right to my doorstep!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org