How did you spend the 4th? Our family’s celebration was small but enjoyable this year. I’m guessing many of you had big plans with plenty of food and excitement because our most viewed post in the Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop last week was 4th of July Party Ideas from Celebrating Everyday Life.
We are right in the middle of the lazy (or not-so-lazy,) hazy, crazy days of summer so I’ve chosen these 3 posts to feature this week. Enjoy!
- This recipe for Orange Creamcycle Ice Pops just screams summer and brings back childhood memories with every lick.
- These simple tips to Crush Toy Clutter for Good because I know we are all using the summer break to get things under control, right?
- During the busy days of summer with the kids off school these 52 Nearly Free Date Night ideas will make it easier for you. Be sure to take notes or pin it because there’s something for every season!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org