Full days ahead! We are now in full-school mode, starting up our co-op classes, finding our rhythm and routine for the year. We can all use a little encouragement to keep us going. That’s what I find here each week at our Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop! Last week it seems many of you were looking for homeschooling encouragement and motivation – the post with the most clicks was “You Might be A Homeschool If . . . ” I can relate to pretty much everything in that post, how about you?
My featured posts this week are a collection of things that touched home for me. I hope you will have time to visit and enjoy:
- How I Refurbished My Grief – It’s been many years, but I still miss my own mother. This sweet and touching article shares how one woman worked through her own grief.
- Homestead Crafts: Holiday Gifts – Using your skills and resources to create something useful, beautiful to bless another also blesses the giver. I love this collection of handmade gift ideas (pssst! one of my own projects is included!)
- The True Value of Time – Ahhh, Time. It passes all too quickly, we get distracted and realized it’s gone by. I appreciated this reminder to slow down and be aware.
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to link up:
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Share this post on social media. The most clicked post will be featured each week, so spread the word!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com