How do you feel about change? I’m not crazy about it. I rather like having my days predictable. It’s stressful to step into new situations and meet new people. Yet, change can be a good thing. Like the changing of the seasons. I’m grateful to my God who chose to give us four seasons and I’m enjoying these days that are giving me a taste of the Autumn season that is just around the corner. I hope you’ll find encouragement and inspiration this week at our Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop to deal with whatever change and transition may be happening in your life this week. Posts like last week’s most viewed entry — No Bitterness in the Wait – Embracing the Aging Dream from Michele Morin. I love her thoughts on change as we age and her discussion on facing dreams we hold on to.
And for my features this week:
- How to Survive a Road Trip with kids – whether you still have a long trip ahead or will be spending time in the car for lessons and appointments, Anne has some great tips for you!
- DIY Tray from a Frame – I love this quick and easy project! and I’m going on the hunt for that shelf paper she found at the dollar store!
- Trusting kids with Little, Leads to Much – wise words are shared here that every parent should read and consider.
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to link up:
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Share this post on social media. The most clicked post will be featured each week, so spread the word!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com