It’s salsa season here and we are elbow deep in tomatoes as the new school year begins and a large-scale play production looms on the horizon for my kids. And so, I look forward to the encouragement I get every Thursday at our blog hop! The most viewed post last week was What’s Up Wednesday – a post by Joanne, one of our co-hosts!
My features this week are:
- “I Threw Out All The Printables” because I have been asking myself how can I scale back over-stimulation from having so much available at the click of a button or the tap of a screen.
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipes because it’s time for those cozy, comfy, welcoming scents.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Muffin Recipe because I do love muffins and, well, pumpkin…it’s time for pumpkin everything, right?
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact me here at Apron Strings & Other Things.