We are enjoying a bit of a STAYcation this week. Instead of making another big trip this year, we decided to enjoy some local sites and activities. Hiking nearby mountain, visiting lighthouses overlooking the ocean, sleeping in and seeing a few historic sites in our town. We are having a grand time, but, whew! I’m tired! Not too tired to get this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home ready for you, though. Last week’s most viewed post was Five Mistakes New Homeschool Moms Make – encouraging even for us not-so-new homeschooling moms.
My featured posts this week are:
- Teaching Life Skills in the Early Years is something I’ve been thinking alot about lately and I appreciate the Holistic Homeschooler’s take on it.
- This DIY Kitchen Island over at Grandma’s Housedly is amazing – now I want one!
- I think we’ll be trying this Pumpkin Spice Recipe from Create with Joy soon.
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to link up:
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Share this post on social media. The most clicked post will be featured each week, so spread the word!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com