The most amazing thing happened this week. My children decided to start school, whether I was ready or not! They cleaned off the school shelves and pulled out things we’ll need for the coming year and dove right in! So, this week I’ve scrambled to finish my school planning. It was a team effort but we have a new school year well under way. But, still, I have time for this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop! Last week our most viewed was Starting Basil Cuttings in Water. This is so easy to do, and you can never have enough fresh basil around so we are going to try this!
For my features this week:
- I’m just dying to try this Snickers Cheesecake Recipe from Marilyn’s Treats. Two of my favorite treats in one!
- How about a picnic with Pooh? For the young and the young at heart!
- This post from a Bible Journaling series at Paulette’s Papers. My doodlings are not nearly as beautiful but I found much inspiration here.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com