Coffee with a friend, menu planning for our busy school year and running a daughter to auditions – that’s what’s on my plate today. Oh, yes, and the blog hop! Last week our most viewed post was this Slow Cooker Baked Ziti recipe and it looks delicious. It’s going on my next menu plan!
And for my features this week:
- Let’s Do Coffee Together – because, really I’d love to sit down for a coffee chat with each of you!
- Easy Concrete Flowers – because, really I have never considered such a thing and they are beautiful!
- DIY Ruler Pencil Holder – because, really we are all in back-to-school mode!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com