Just when I think life will settle into a nice, regular routine again, it throws me a curve ball (or two or ten!) How do you juggle home, school, kids, work, etc? One thing I do is check in here on Thursday for a little encouragement! Last week’s most popular post was August 2021 Dinner Menu. Perfect for the start of a new school year, eh?
And since planning our new school year was pushed to the back burner this summer, I looking for all the inspiration I can get – therefore my features are:
- Homeschool Organization without a Homeschool Room because a designated school room is NOT a requirement to homeschool successfully!
- 4 Free Aldi Fitness Videos Using Groceries because this is the kind of PE program I could successfully implement!
- Back to School Teacher’s Gift Idea with Free Printable because a back-to-school gift is a terrific idea for teachers, students AND homeschool moms!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!