Did you go away to summer camp when you were a kid? I did once, and it was not a great experience. My kids however love their summer camp. They have fun, they are challenged to grow and stretch and they are forging life-long friendships. Now that it’s behind us I am looking ahead to a new school year and enjoying establishing a regular routine again. My own regular routine includes our Thursday blog hop and Encouraging Hearts & Homes. Last week’s most viewed post was Currently…July 2021. I really enjoy her journal-type posts!
This week I’m thinking “Christmas in July” so my featured posts are:
- DIY Cone Christmas Trees because we can customize our own little trees to match our decor and style!
- Polymer Clay Ornament because I needed an idea for ornaments I give my children each year!
- Yogurt Rolls Recipe because homemade rolls are a must for holiday meals!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!