I received an early Mother’s Day gift this week. Our daughter Caitlin came down for a visit with her husband and 3 children. We enjoyed a little ‘grandma time’ and they cleaned out a couple of the overgrown flower beds that came with this home of ours, They even discovered a blackberry patch, which was being choked out by weedy vines. I am thrilled to think of the fruit we may be picking this summer! What are you looking forward to this summer? Last week’s most popular post, 6 Books I Recommend – April 2022 gives you some great ideas for your reading list.
Features this week are:
- DIY Homemade Household Weed Killer because I found teeny-tiny ants marching in under my patio door this week – a reminder of things to come so I had better get on top of things!
- Cruncy Asian Cole Slaw with Peanut Dressing because a cool summer salad will be just the thing for my menu as the days heat up!
- KIY Indoor Living Plant Wall because my teenage daughter has been looking for ways to add greenery to our home!
And Now, It’s Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!