Did you miss me last week? I took a road trip with my girls – to see HAMILTON! and to help our oldest daughter and her family settle into their new home. The days just flew by and time with my kids and grandkids was my priority. But here I am, once again bringing our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop to you. Last week’s most popular post was May Flowers with Ageless Style. I just love Joanne’s style!
This week I am featuring:
- Our Summer Library Book Choices because reading is an essential summer-time activity!
- 6 Kitchen Safety Tips No One Mentions because my teens are working on their cooking skills this summer
- Crochet Angel Baby Blanket Patterns- 11 Designs because we have a new grandbaby!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Leave a Reply