Life is a whirlwind of activity around here. The tree is up, the carols are playing, the cookies are baking. We’ve been shopping and wrapping and handcrafting. So much joy, so much chaos, and plenty of memory-making! I have been enjoying all the posts you are sharing at our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop, full of holiday celebration and tradition. Joanne’s Christmas Home Tour 2019 was last week’s most popular post.
This week I’ll keep with the Home Tour theme and feature:
- This Christmas Kitchen because it made me smile to see such a happy place.
- These DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas because I’d love to add a little something new here and there.
- Christmas Mantel Decor because I’m a sucker for a pretty mantel, especially this time of year.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!