As I sit here thinking about how to say “Happy Thanksgiving” I am aware of the freshly baked pies on the table nearby, the cinnamon rolls waiting to be baked in the morning, the special heirloom linens ready to grace our dinner table – these are are all yearly traditions for us. All these things I’m thankful for, but more importantly it’s the people and the memories and the experiences that make it all so special. I’m grateful for the rich heritage and legacy God has graced our family with. I see our grown children weaving threads of our traditions into new and memorable traditions of their own.
Are you enjoying traditions today? Maybe reliving memories of days gone by? Or are you busy making new memories and creating new traditions? My day today is a mixture of all this. And I’m wishing each of you Many Thanksgiving Blessings today!
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Brownies (our most viewed post from last week’s blog hop)
- Start & End your Day by Counting Your Blessings
- Eat Drink and Be Thankful Printable
- Thanksgiving and Fall Home Tour
- Being Thankful in The Midst of Imperfection
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com