This past week I’ve been enjoying the scents of the season. A crackling fire from the living room, fresh baked molasses cookies from the kitchen, earl grey tea from our mugs, pepperminty-cinnamony aromas from the diffuser throughout the house, these all are like a warm, comforting hug to me. I hope you find a big seasonal hug when you visit the inspirations shared here in this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop! Our most popular post last week shows me everyone is prepping for Thanksgiving gatherings – Give Thanks Thanksgiving Tablescapes.
- Full of Gratitude Activities because I was inspired to be intentional in how I give thanks, all year round!
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy Recipe because this is a crowd pleasure and family favorite!
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Gnomes because crafty activities with the kids are required at my house this time of year!
And Now, It’s Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Linda, thanks so much for hosting. I linked up with #1 A Few Quick Questions for Bloggers and Readers (About Ads and Affiliates). We have a variety of link parties going on right now, won’t you linkup with us?