Many friends are building gratitude lists this month. This week I’m grateful for a son who builds me a crackling fire on these cold evenings, coffee dates with friends, the freedom to educate our children in a manner that best suits them and our family. What are you thankful for this week? I’m also grateful for all those who show up each week to join our Encouraging Hearts & Home party! Last week we had a tie for the most viewed posts: How Gratitude Improves Our Lives and DIY Surfboard Ornament.
This week my features are:
- Crochet Forget Me Not Pattern because I need pretty little embellishments for a gift I’m making for a granddaughter of mine!
- The Craft of Fermenting Food in Mason Jar because I am working on incorporating more fermented foods into our diet!
- DIY I Love You Because Dry Erase Board because this would be an easy and inexpensive way to leave daily encouraging messages for the kids!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!