I heard someone say today that when midnight strikes on October 31st the hob-goblins disappear and Christmas begins. What do you think? Are you ready to rush from Fall Festivities into Christmas Celebrations? Or do you prefer to linger over gratitude and thankfulness before switching gears once again? I see a wide variety of posts in our weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop that shows we all have our own way of looking at all this.
From our gathering here last week, anyone who has lived in an older home or who has a passion for vintage and reclaimed items will enjoy our most viewed post from last week – How to Paint A Rusty Medicine Cabinet.
My featured posts this week are from a few special friends of mine who are bringing you great ideas for the upcoming holiday season. Enjoy!
- Danielle’s Planning List for Homemade Holiday ideas.
- This DIY Fall Centerpiece Tutorial from Kim will take all the way through Thanksgiving!
- I’m also paying attention to Kathi’s Gift Ideas from The Homestead.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org