We are playing the shifting game, rearranging bookshelves and making space for some of the ‘stuff’ we still have in boxes from our big move. Time management is not my strong suit so checklists, my weekly planner and lesson plan binder are tools I’m utilizing to keep us all on task. I love the great ideas shared every week at our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop becasue so often they bring me just what I’m needing! Posts like 100 Age-Appropriate Chores for Kids, the most viewed post from last week.
Here are my featured posts for the week, in random order. Be encouraged, be inspired!
- I wish I had thought of this DIY Play Table with Storage when my kids were little. We still like to play games, maybe it isn’t too late!
- Thinking ahead to when our newest grandbaby arrives, these Nautical Baby Shower Ideas might come in handy!
- This October Writing Prompts printable is just the thing for the students in my writing class this week!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com