Who’s frantically finishing costumes? Or maybe coating apples with caramel? Maybe a hayride or quiet evening at home in front of the fire is more your speed. Whatever your plans for the day and the weekend, I hope you’ll find encouragement here at our weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop! Love Deeply was last week’s most-viewed post, an excellent article!
Today I’m featuring:
- Purple Crochet Baby Blanket because I’m gearing up for cold-weather crafting ideas (no new grandbabies are expected at this point, but I can always plan ahead!)
- Hands Down The Best Cake Filling recipe because my daughter and I love finding new
excusesreasons to whip up yumminess in the kitchen!
- Easy Leaf Napkin Fold for Fall or Thanksgiving because I was still looking for an idea for this year’s name plates at our Thanksgiving dinner table.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!