Encouraging things in my life recently have been watching my children stretch and grow as they stepped out onto the stage of a large-scale musical production, bear hugs and slobbery kisses during a visit from two of our grandchildren, a visit to the ocean and sharing seafood with our Midwestern visitors. Last week’s most visited post, Baked Caramel Apple Pancakes, has my mouth watering – I do love the flavors and aromas coming from our kitchens this time of year! What has encouraged you lately? You’ll find plenty here on Thursdays!
My features this week are:
- Top 10 Things I Do Each Day to NOT Keep a Tidy House because the topic of cleaning house can get way too serious for me.
- 50+ Halloween and Fall Ideas for Kids because we tend to sit down to crafty, homey activities as the weather gets fall-ish.
- Record Keeping – The Annual Summary because I still learn from others when it comes to tracking our homeschool lessons.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!