This past week has been a rather routine week for us, but I rather like that. We are also enjoying cozy days and comfort food and plans for holidays. I rather like that as well. Our days have been kind of easy-going and flexible, which is due in large part to our homeschooling lifestyle. Speaking of homeschooling lifestyle, our most-viewed post last week was Homeschooling is Freedom, an article from Anne, a Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop co-host.
My features this week are:
- You Reap What You Sow because there is much truth in these words and a lesson a need to revisit from time to time.
- DIY Flower Pens because I want to make these with my daughter.
- This Pumpkin Pie recipe because this time of year I don’t consume much pumpkin-spice-whatever but I do love a tasty piece of classic pumpkin pie!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com