I’m spending time these days getting ready for some special visitors, and filling the house with the aroma of fresh baked goods. I think that’s why I love this time of year – it’s all about adding coziness and homey touches. Every week I find something that helps me acheive these goals here at our Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop. Our most viewed post from last week’s party was this Laundry Room Spruce Up over at Grandma’s House DIY.
My featured posts for you this week are:
- A recipe for Dijon Skillet Chicken from StuffedVeggies.
- Some Food for thought from Welcome Home Ministry about Why It’s Important for Christians to be Salt and Light on social media.
- This 1850’s/1860’s Taffeta Day Dress from Sew Historically because is is amazing and beautiful.
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. Our hope is to provide a place that builds one another up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Share this post on social media. The most clicked post will be featured each week, so spread the word!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org