Welcome to the first Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop of 2023! This little party has been ongoing for 10 years or so. Over the years hosts have changed, the title has changed, the look has changed, but one thing has not changed. We are here to bring encouragement, support and inspiration to you, your family and your home. I am so glad you are here! Last week our most popular post was Monthly Musings: Goals for the New Year! Exactly what most of us have been thinking about, right?
This week I am featuring:
- Winter Reading Challenge because taking time to read every day is one of my goals for this year!
- 8 Tips on How to Have a More Productive Year because I still need to learn how to be more productive!
- 2 Year Bible Reading Plan because reading through my Bible is also a goal of mine this year!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!