As we near the end of summer vacation, we are enjoying time with all our children and grandchildren. Our schedule has been so busy these last several months, I am choosing to be more present in my days, with the people around me. I’m pushing away those guilty feelings that tug at my soul, distracting me from what is really important. What are you purposeful about this week? You may find inspiration here in this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop!
Last week’s most viewed post was 7 Beauty Hacks for Georgeous Skin without Make Up. My features this week are:
- Tools Trump Toys because we opted to send our grandson a toolbox and a few basic tools rather than toys for his 9th birthday this year and he loves using them.
- Finding My Path as The Children Get Older because this is the season of life I’m in myself and it’s worth pondering.
- Coffee Filter Hacks because I love finding new, creative, ingenious uses for making life easier.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com