Teamwork . . . cooperation . . . support . . . synergy – these are words I’ve been pondering lately. Within a family, within a church, within a community, we are stronger when we exhibit these character traits. I feel like our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop helps bring these qualities out every week, too. Do you feel the same? I hope so!
Our most viewed last week was Connect with Your Spouse Using Check In Questions (talk about teamwork, cooperation, support!)
Although my children are pretty much grown out of so many of the fun traditions of their childhood, I still enjoy incorporating special treats and surprises. So this week, I’m featuring:
- Easter Bunny Racers because peanut butter eggs are a favorite and these little racers are just too cute!
- How to Dye Lace Easter Eggs because I am ready to try some grown up Egg dying projects.
- Book Page Bunny Bunting because what could be more adorable than a fluffy bunny tail banner?
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org