The kids are preparing for end-of-year presentations and working hard, checking off the boxes so we can close the books on another school year. It’s a crazy time of year, but an exciting time, too. In all this craziness I enjoy taking a break and visiting posts shared at our weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop! Last week’s most visited post was Fruit Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing.
Because I’m sticking with a specific, defined eating plan this month, I am featuring recipes that give me ideas for my menu planning:
- 20 Vegan Zucchini Recipes to .Tempt your Taste Buds.
- 40 Sensational and Warm Crock Pot Soup Recipes.
- Keto Sauteed Shrimps with Avocado.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com