Happy Spring! This year we actually enjoyed a spring-like day on the this first day of Spring. Sunshine and a fresh breeze are such good medicine for my soul and spirit. It’s encouraging and gives me hope – so is our weekly blog hop! The most viewed post at last week’s Encouraging Hearts and Home blog hop was Book-Clubbing and STEMing with Mr. Lemoncello.
In honor of the arrival of Spring, my features this week are:
- Spring Vegetable Garden Appetizer because after the long winter there’s nothing better than fresh, crisp, colorful veggies from the garden.
- DIY Sidewalk Chalk because we can all use a little time outdoors and we are never too old for sidewalk art.
- Painted Cross-Stitch Dress because spring and flowers go together, and painting a cross stitch pattern has never occurred to me!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com
Loading InLinkz ...
Thank you for featuring my spring veggie garden appetizer and for hosting each week. Have a blessed day!
This week I am sharing my Ultimate Nachos, Michigan Berry Salad, and a Mediterranean Chopped Salad. Have a lovely evening! Thanks for hosting.