Love is in the air. . . Roses are red, Violets are blue. . . Will you be mine. . . I Heart U. . . today’s the day so many have chosen to be THE day to spread a little love. How fitting that our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop falls on the same day this year. We will have all sorts of love and encouragement and inspiration for you! Before we get to this week’s party, let’s give a shout out to last week’s most viewed post — Middle School Mid-year Review from Our Unschooling Journey had the most clicks (and yes, I visited too!)
For any of you looking for last minute ideas to make today fun and special, I’ve featured a few to make it easy:
- Printable Valentine Game
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- A Heart-Full Homeschool Valentine’s Day
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org