Is it cold where you are? My grown up kids are all living in areas that are getting below zero temperatures. Brrrrr. While not quite so cold where I live, we are still getting a good dose of winter. The calendar reminds me that it is January but the extra minutes of daylight each day remind me that spring is getting closer. So, let’s think positive! And let’s start with the most viewed post in last week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop – Motivational Quotes for Children from 3 Boys and A Dog will inspire you to inspire your children!.
For this week’s features I chose:
- Printable Scratch-Off Valentine Cards because I’ve tried this in the past and it works! So much fun!
- Thirty Easy Super Bowl Appetizers because I needed a little inspiration for Sunday. I’m going to try the Potato Bites!
- Homeschooling Questions I Am Asked Most because we all have questions. And homeschooling is a favorite topic of mine.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org