We had a lot of fun at our First Blogiversary Party! A great big THANK YOU!!! to everyone who joined in. I wish I could send a gift to each and every person who participated. All winners have now been verified and notified –
The Envelope Please . . .
- Melissa B, winner of the Apron
- Kristy J, winner of the Coffee Basket
- Andrea, winner of the PayPal Cash
- Darcey Z, winner of the eBooks from A Slob Comes Clean
- Cyndi A, winner of Large Family Homeschooling
- Daniell, winner of Freezer to Crockpot menu and recipes
- Rachel S, winner of Mr. Keeto’s Bug Bars
- Suanna, winner of a Lilla Rose Flexi Clip
- Kristin S, winner of the Hand-painted Note Cards
- Tara H, winner of the Encouraging Words Bundle
- Tiffany D, Emmalee, & Tammy C, winners of 12 Quick and Easy Bible Lessons for Little Ones
- Lacey S, Shirley W, & Joy E, winners of the Table Talk Cards
- Jessica M, winner of How to Manage Your Mouth
Thank you to all who entered, and a GREAT BIG thank you to my sponsors who donated their products to the party. I hope you’ll take time to visit them and view what they have to offer – they each have amazing resources available, but also words of encouragement and inspiration and a healthy dose of common sense and good humor as well!
There were a handful of devoted readers who entered every. single. giveaway. I was blown away! To reward such loyalty I chose a winner from among these names (using Random.org) to receive a special Bonus Prize . . .
KaMa will receive a package containing hand-made soaps and lotion bars – she deserves a little pampering, don’t you think?