Are you a Happy Homemaker? When I was a little girl, I dreamed about getting married, becoming a mommy, and having my own home. I grew up, got married, bought a home, started a family, and then my dreams turned into . . .
…laundry, diapers, and never-ending meal prep… money worries, gritty floors, soap scum, and the stain that won’t come out of my son’s favorite shirt… holiday stress, and teaching my daughter to read (and master long division)… a husband who works long hours, a kid with the sniffles, stomach aches and a fever… you get the picture.
But, wait! There’s a happy ending to this story – while life may not quite look like it did in my childhood dreams, I’m still living the dream life as a wife, mother and homemaker. And resources like those in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle have been a great blessing to me!
To help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker – help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, resources at your fingertips…
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 86 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
For 2 days only, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is again available … a complete library of:
- 63 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…86 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $913.88.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
This is your chance to get all the love, support, guidance and inspiration you need to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is back for just 48 hours, until 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 3rd.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!