What is it that turns your heart toward home? What keeps you going when it comes to doing all you need to be doing? What brings you joy each week as you watch your children grow? This is just what our weekly Hearts for Home Blog Hop is all about — helping one another find answers, ideas, strength and encouragement as we care for our families, live life, go about our work day in and day out.
Last week the most viewed post was from Jolene at Monsters Ed: Do-a-Dot Printables for Tots! For your reading pleasure and weekly inspiration I’m featuring these posts:
- Mentoring Teens because I once again have a teen in the house and will soon have two. Young people in the teenaged years are fabulous people and I want them to know how valuable they are.
- Busy Person’s Guide to Composting because my garden needs this and I’ve been putting it off. I know it will improve the harvest.
- Fringe Hours-A Little Pink Dress because love that phrase “the Fringe Hours” and I have “been there done that” having many littles and knowing the pleasure of working away in the quiet hours after they’ve drifted off to sleep, producing something so sweet as this tiny garment.
- How to Eat an Elephant because taking on the big tasks, doing the hard things is just plain not easy.
- 10 Ways to Reset for the Week because we all need help getting our focus in place and putting margin in our lives.
Stop by and visit these wonderful blog posts and leave a message, letting them know you’ve paid them a visit!
Did you know nearly 20 bloggers co-host this party every week? We love spreading the ideas and inspiration you share with us every week! Grab the button below and display on your own blog if you’d like to spread the news and share the love, letting others know where to come for encouragement and inspiration in cultivating Hearts for Home.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CoHostH4HButton300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>