It’s time for another Hearts for Home Blog Hop!
Last week we had nearly 100 posts shared at the party, WOO HOO! The most viewed post was from Jolene’s Mommy Burn Out Series – good stuff! Among the other posters we had links of encouragement, motivation, fun, homeschooling, recipes, diy and more. And of course, fall-themed posts. Since we are enjoying this season so, I’m featuring many of those posts for you today.
- The Best of All Things Pumpkin from A Nest in the Rocks
- Fall Family Traditions from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
- All Things Pumpkin from Embark on the Journey
- Soybean Farmer Math from Tales from a Kansas Farm Mom
- Thanksgiving Turkey Craft from Christianity Cove
- Harvest Unity Study w/ Printables from Year Round Homeschooling
- DIY Fall Wreath from Wesens Art
- All-Natural Fall Giveaway from A Nest in the Rocks (this one ends Friday night, so don’t delay!)
If you’ve been featured you can grab our button below if you like, and display it so others will know where to come join in the fun. Not a blogger? Come join in by visiting some of the amazing things others are sharing this week. I know you’ll be encouraged. Please leave a sweet comment when you do visit – we all love getting to know our visitors.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Featured300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Did you know more than a dozen bloggers co-host this party every week? We love spreading the ideas and inspiration you share with us every week! Grab the button below and display on your own blog if you’d like to spread the news and share the love, letting others know where to come for encouragement and inspiration in cultivating Hearts for Home.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CoHostH4HButton300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>