As I wake up to another misty morning, I’m reminded these showers we’ve been having are pushed in by what was left of Jose as he passed by. I am seeing the devastation left behind by Maria, hearing reports from friends who are returning home after Irma, and seeing progress in the clean up after Harvey. Then I check on the reports of earthquake in Mexico. We live in an unstable, unpredictable world. Reminders that life here on earth is temporary. My hearts and prayers go out to those in the paths of all the destruction, but also to all you who have opportunity to live, love and nurture – I hope the posts shared today and every Thursday, here in our little blog hop will encourage you as you care for your families and your home.
Last week our most viewed post was Christian YA Book Review (she has a giveaway going on this week if you want to check it out.
My featured posts this week are:
- We’ll be checking these Great Educational Podcasts for Kids in the near future.
- And we just might be making Pumpkin Popcorn Balls for the grandkids when they visit next month!
- Because everyone says the Instant Pot is the way to cook these days – Instant Pot Recipes Kids Will Love
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to link up:
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Share this post on social media. The most clicked post will be featured each week, so spread the word!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org