It’s Thursday and although things may look a little different around here, you are in the right place! Apron Strings & other things is getting a make over – how exciting is that?! But before you poke around for a peek at all the newness, take a look at our last week’s most-viewed post ~ Visit to Lincoln Memorial from Comfort Spring Station. Isn’t it great you can go sight seeing from our the comfort of your favorite armchair?
It was hard to choose my features this week. There were so many fantastic posts I want to read again and ideas I want to try. I’ll share three of my favorites, in random order:
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com