We are gearing up for the end of another school year. My days are full of evaluating where we are , what we’ve accomplished, end of year presentations. It’s an exciting time, for sure, as I am again reminded just how quickly my children are growing up. I’m thinking these day about life skills they need to be learning as well and so I’m always happy to see what you all share in our weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop. This post week, our most viewed post was Kids Cooking Camp. Great ideas from Playdates to Teaparties!
Since I’m in school mode these day, both finish up and looking forward, I’m featuring these education-related posts this week:
- Writing Fiction in High School from Homeschool Coffee Break
- Viking Unity Study Ideas from Our Unschooling Journey
- The Socratic Method for Elementary Students from Paradise Praises
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com