In recent weeks my heart has been pricked and I’m mulling over my role as wife, mother and homemaker. It’s my dream come true, but still, I’m not very good at balancing and managing it all. In our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop last week, the most viewed post was A Minute of Life from Amy at Hearth Ridge Reflections. How perfect! Amy is a beautiful writer, and also a friend of mine who’s life challenges and encourages me all at the same time.
Speaking of homemaking, challenge and encouragement, I am also featuring a few posts that did these very things:
- What is Homemaking? from Kayla, The Homesteading Homemaker
- 10 Rules to Live By from Vicki at Five Spot Green Living
- Managing Time on the Fringes from Michele at Living Our Days
And since homemaking is my theme this week, I’m wondering. Is your home a place you love to be? Are you the very best homemaker you can possibly be? If you can use helpful tips and inspirational encouraging for all areas of making your home a haven, you may want to take a look at the 2018 Ultimate Homemaker’s Bundle. This is my favorite bundle offer of the year. Every year. For the past 5 years I’ve found amazing resources that have been helpful, useful, encouraging and strengthening. You can learn more here using my affiliate link or just click on the image below.
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com