It’s a cozy kind of day here at our home today. I see tiny green spears shooting up from underneath the cold ground giving us a hope of spring, yet we are bracing for yet another winter storm. So the fire is blazing and cookies are baking and we count our blessings. And it’s Thursday once again – time for our Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop! Last week’s most viewed post was Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus from The Bearded Hiker which happened to be one of my favorites (we’ll be trying this recipe soon!)
My featured posts this week are some that are encouraging me in this season to come:
- Irish Cream Frappe because, coffee, even if it’s fancy, flavorful cold coffee, makes everything better, and this yummy drink just might make it my lucky day!
- 34 Weeks of Clean – March Links because it’s time for spring cleaning. Mmm-hmmm.
- How to Set Up a Beautiful Office to be More Efficient because I desperately need an office space of my own, even if it’s a corner in my bedroom. Organized is my goal but beautiful would make it better.
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org