Are you feeling energized these days? Or needing encouragement? Whatever your mood you’ll find something that suits you just right in this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop. Last week’s most viewed post was Daily Encouragement from Sun Sparkle Shine. I know it was encouraging to me as well!
Other posts that encouraged me were:
- After reading Disappearing Ink and Making Room for God you may want to start writing in pencil.
- Interesting thoughts on Teaching History with the Puzzle Method.
- An adorable baby romper and free pattern.
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org