It’s Thursday! And today is the day I’m going to introduce you to my fellow Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop co-hosts. They are a group of really awesome ladies. After you meet them, I hope you’ll pop over to their little corners of ‘the web’ and say hello, then make yourself comfortable and soak up all the encouragement and inspiration you can find here in this week’s party.
Kim from Day to Day Adventures blogs about living the adventure of life, particularly in the areas of healthy eating, diy crafting and raising her family. And last week her post sharing Step-by-Step Instructions for making your own Rag rugs was our most viewed post in our blog hop party!
Anne is a homeschool mom who shares loads of helpful information over at Learning Table. Her list of Homeschool Permissions is full of great ideas to help us keep our focus on making our homeschooling days fit our needs.
Angela is The Inquisitive Farmwife. Whether you are a city dweller or love the country life you’ll enjoy a visit to her blog site!
Amy blogs at A Nest in the Rocks where she writes about learning activities such as this Book Club Meeting for the book All Four Stars.
Kirsten is Doodlemom and shares great stuff all about homeschooling. She’s a member of the Homeschool Review Crew, too, so be sure to stop over to see how she and her family have used awesome homeschool resources.
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org