Hey everyone! I’ve been busy soaking up the little taste of Spring the Lord sent my way this week so I’m sending out this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop party real quick. Our most viewed post last week was 10 Ways to Have a Productive Homeschool Day from Melissa at Blessed Simplicity.
My featured posts this week are:
- Why You Should Visit Lapland in Winter because, be honest, wouldn’t it be an awesome experience?
- Strawberry Cream Truffles because, face it, strawberries + cream + chocolate = a taste of heaven.
- 5 Things to Do in Feb for the Best Garden Ever because, well, I miss my garden!!!
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org