Here it is. Again. Thursday. And time for Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop! It’s field trip day today for our family so I’m keeping this short and sweet. Last week the most viewed post 14 Real Food Soup Recipes To Warm You Up This Winter. Sounds yummy, eh?
And from among the many, many other posts I am featuring:
- Casserole Carrier Zipper Tutorial – I have a casserole carrier similar to this but it doesn’t have a zipper. Now I want a zipper!
- 4 Abandoned Buildings in Kansas City – I am a ‘gawker’ when it comes to old buildings and often day dream what life was like in years gone past.
- Peanut Butter and Jam Muffins – My daughter and I will be testing this recipe this weekend!
- What’s on My Night Stand? – I need to, want to read more. More real-life books I can hold in my hand. More page-turners hat have real pages.
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org