Hello February! Isn’t it exciting turning that calendar page, knowing we’ve survived another month of winter and have spring to look forward to? There must be some of you who are looking forward to spring because last week’s most-viewed post was Get Your Garden Started with The Inquisitive Farmwife.
I’ve been collecting ideas for Valentine’s Day so I was happy to find several posts linked up last week to give me plenty of inspiration! I’m featuring 3 posts that gave us a round up of ideas but you might want to visit last week’s blog hop for even more.
- 25 Valentine Crafts, Recipes and Gift Ideas
- 20 Ideas for Valentine’s Day Crafts with Paper Scraps
- Fabric and Felt Valentine’s Projects
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
Other nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com