We gather together, to ask the Lord’s Blessing, and to give thanks for all who share their hearts and encourage our lives. Each week, every Thursday you all show up to share, read, visit, be encouraged – thank you!
This week’s featured posts are:
- This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe from All That’s Jas was our most-viewed post last week – she had me at cheesecake, but the little story that accompanies her story makes it even more special.
- You’ll enjoy this story of Kindness & Gratitude from A Stylish Fit.
- Enjoy some encouragement on How to Thrive in Family Life from Welcome Home Ministry.
- Take a moment to consider as you read What Audacity! from A New Lens.
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com