As a girl, all I ever really wanted to be when I grew up was a wife and mother. That dream came true and I wouldn’t trade it in for anything. God has blessed us with eight beautiful babies who are growing up and beginning to give us the sweetest grandbabies! We are so very thankful, but I have wondered what I would do if my dream hadn’t come true. I wonder what I would have done if I had never married or could not have children. While I won’t ever find out for sure what I would do, I know many women ARE in this situation.
One are of these women is my sweet friend Mandy. She and her husband have a beautiful marriage and an amazing story. Their life is full of joy and happiness, but there is something missing – Mandy will not be able to live out her lifelong dream of giving birth to babies of her own and her Mama-heart is aching to be able to nurture and raise a little one with her husband. They have taken steps to begin adoption but have a large sum of money to raise in order to make this dream come true. I’ve joined with several friends and I invite you to join with us to help this sweet family bring their baby home, making dreams come true!
Adoption Fundraiser for My Friend Mandy
You’ve seen a lot of eBook bundles this year, we know because we’ve seen them too. But we hope that you’ll give us a few moments of your time today though, because we’re bringing you a bundle that doesn’t profit affiliates or authors.
The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale & Giveaway was designed and compiled by Bridget from Becoming a Godly Wife and Misty from Beautiful Ashes. They created it to raise money for their dear friend Mandy from Women of Worship. Mandy and her family have been on the road to becoming adoptive parents and they’ve reached the point in their journey where a large amount of money is due.
Bridget and Misty reached out through their blogging circles and received several donations for a bundle sale AND an amazing giveaway to help promote The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale & Giveaway. It is their prayer that God would use this bundle sale to raise funds for the Kelly’s upcoming adoption and that God blesses them with their little bundle of joy soon.
100% of the funds raised through this sale will be donated to Mandy and her family to help bring their little one home.
Below you’ll find all of the details for the bundle sale and the giveaway. We would greatly appreciate it if you would share this post across social media. Together we can be a blessing to Mandy and her family. Together we can bring the Kelly’s bundle of joy home!
The Bundle Includes:
- 31 Days to Start an Online Business ebook by Sunu from Clothed In Scarlet
- Lean on the Lord: 30 day Fitness Devotional ebook by April from 100lb Countdown
- 14 Days of Agape ebook by Rosilind from Missional Call
- The Missional Handbook by Rosilind from Missional Call
- Live Worship by Rosilind from Missional Call
- Memory Verse Templates Ultimate Family Pack by Rosilind from Missional Call
- Pray the Lord’s Prayer Workbook by Rosilind from Missional Call
- New Year’s Evaluation Pack by Rosilind from Missional Call
- The Ultimate Missionary Gift Guide by Rosilind from Missional Call
- Discovering True Identity ebook by F. Dean Hackett from F Dean Hackett Foundational
- A Proverbs 31 Woman by Bridget from Becoming A Godly Wife
- Submissive Wife Myths Confronted by Bridget from Becoming A Godly Wife
- What’s For Dinner printable by Bridget from Becoming A Godly Wife
- Home Management Binder printable by Bridget from Becoming A Godly Wife
- Dear Wife ebook by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Unfulfilled ebook by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Tidbits from Help Meets’ Hearts ebook by contributors from Marriage, Motherhood and Missions
- Family Mission Planner printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Back to School K-2 Pack printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Teacher’s Planner printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Candy + Math = Fun printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Homeschool Planning Pack printable by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- More than Words ebook by Stephanie from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
- More than Words – For Moms ebook by Stephanie from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
- More than Words – Teen Edition by Stephanie from The Multi Taskin’ Mom
- Easy Weekend Meals by Renee from Renee’s Kitchen
This contents of this bundle are valued at over $100 and you can have them all via The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale & Giveaway for just $10!
>>>>Get Your Bundle Here<<<<
Simply add The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale to your cart.
If you prefer to simply make a donation to the Kelly’s adoption, you may do so via their go fund me page below.
The Adoption Sale Promotional Giveaway Details:
To help promote The Kelly’s Bundle of Joy Adoption Sale & Giveaway and to thank you for considering donating to the Kelly’s adoption, Bridget and Misty worked to put together a giveaway package for one of you!
They’re tremendously thankful to all of their giveaway sponsors, without them this sale would have been impossible. Please take a moment and stop by one or all of their sites and thank them for their support.
- Freebie Marketing in a Box donated by Sunu from Clothed In Scarlet
- Women Living Well (book) donated by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- Graphic Design Package (Blog Header & Button, FB, Twitter and G+ Graphics) donated by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- XS Rainbow Cluster Flexi Clip ($20 value) donated by Linda from Apron Strings and Other Things
- Complete Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle donated by Misty from Beautiful Ashes
- $20 MasterCard Gift Card donated by Brandy from Origami Owl Independent Designer
- 15 ml bottle of Young Living Peppermint essential oil donated by Whitney from Beauty In The Mess
- Personalized photo editing (will edit 5 of your kids/family photos of winners choice) and include personalized subway art to print and frame for your photos donated by Marissa from Reading List
- Set of 3 Bible Activities Printables donated by Katie from Paradise Praises.
- Putting on the Fruit of the Spirit eBook donated by Katie from Paradise Praises.
This giveaway package is valued at over $300! Be sure you take a moment and enter to win via the Rafflecopter form below.
Sunu from Clothed in Scarlet designed a wonderful booklet of motherhood quotes specifically for this bundle!
Rebecca from Mom’s Mustard Seeds has graciously donated a freebie for all of you too! It’s Misty’s favorite Bible study to use when entering a new school year, so it’s the perfect time to get started with it!
Jolene from Monsters Ed Homeschool Academy graciously donated another freebie for all of you!