All through June and July we’ve been enjoying our Summer Family Fun Series, being encouraged and inspired to take advantage of the days and live life to its fullest. My fellow co-hosts have shared some fabulous ideas over these several weeks. Here’s a sampling for you:
- Barb from A Balanced Life shares her ideas for Grab and Go Picnics for the Car.
- Kelly over at The Centsible Life gives us wonderful ideas for Frugal Fun Activities for Rainy Days.
- Going Green Mama tells us how to keep cool in the hot hot summer.
- Mitzi at Written Reality shows us how to host a game night for our geniuses with these 8 Board Games and a Trophy for the Game Night winner!
- These ideas for Summer Reading Clubs from Trina at O Boy Organic have me thinking about how to incorporate reading into our fall schedule as well as the rest of summer.
- How about some Cheap and Easy Backyard Boredom Busters from Mommy Lew?
- If you are wondering what to Pack in Your Bag for Disney World then Clare at Super Mommy Club knows just what you’ll need.
- Holly gives us a printable License Plate Game for a Road Trip at Coconuthead Survival Guide.
- Kim shares her Essential Road Trip Checklist at Life in a House of Testosterone.
- You’ll find Cheap and Free Summer Crafts for Kids from Alissa at Fun Finds for Families.
- A field trip to see the Field Station Dinosaurs? That’s what they gone and done at Super Exhausted. http://www.superexhausted.com/2014/06/field-station-dinosaurs-review/
- And you’ll want to check in on the wonderful lessons to challenge our brains and creativity with Avoiding Summer Brain Drain at Homeroom at Home.
You can visit these ladies as we all wrap up the summer and prepare for a new school year, a new season, lovely days ahead.