This week I find myself at church camp with my family. While I’m teaching kids to knit, crochet and embroider so they can earn a merit badge, my own children are busy being campers themselves and my husband is doing handyman jobs wherever he’s needed. Fun family times! Here are a few more ideas for fun family activities this summer:
- Poor Man’s Water Park
- Summertime Activities Can Be Educational, Too!
- Making Salsa
- A Centerpiece for your Family Picnic that will ‘wow!’ your guests
I know you want to get on with this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop, right? First let me tell you about our most-viewed post from last week. Looks like Decluttering Kids Rooms is what everyone was interested in. Thanks to Dana at A Slob Comes Clean we all have some helpful tips for tackling some decluttering – how’s that for a summer family activity?
My features from last week’s blog hop are:
- Family Night Fun – great ideas for free, inexpensive and easy activities you can all enjoy together
- Green Fluff – a fast and fun summer recipe
- Make Your Garden A Wildlife Wonderland – because enjoying the great outdoors can bring a family together and help us appreciate the world God made for us
Now for this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!