Life is a bit topsy-turvy in our family these days. We have a lot going on, some big changes on the horizon, and my inferior homemaking skills are being put to the test. Very soon our family will be moving from a quite large home (4,000 sq ft) to a much smaller home (probably 12-1500 sq ft.) I do not feel up to the task – it’s overwhelming!
I sure do wish my home felt more put together and peaceful. It seems I’d be able to keep up with housework better, and stay more consistent about keeping everyone on schedule if I wasn’t running ragged trying to put out housekeeping fires here and there and everywhere.
How can I keep up with it all and still have the energy and intentionality to purge and downsize and still be the kind of mom, wife and woman I want to be?
Now, I know as well as you do that homemaking is never going to be stress-free (though it sure sounds nice). But what if we had more (and better) tools to help make it stress-less?
Enter, the 2016 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Talk about perfect timing! I have to face some projects around my home that have been put on the back burner for months, no – years. I have piles of schtuff that need to be tackled. I have checklists and to-do lists that need to be made and prioritized.
That’s why I’m over the moon to tell you about something very special happening right now called The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016.
It was created to give you a plethora of amazing, high-quality resources to take some of the stress, overwhelm and difficulty out of homemaking and mothering.
To make you feel like you’re winning more often.
And to bolster you in the work you’re doing, because every awesome, hard-working mom deserves a little help sometimes.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 93 hand-picked eBooks, eCourses, and printables, on topics that matter to moms such as:
- organization, routines & creating a cozy home
- recipes, grocery shopping and meal planning
- budgeting and saving money
- motherhood (no matter what age your kids are)
- cultivating a strong marriage
- faith (for you & your kids)
- and even self-care (like exercise, weight loss, life planning and coloring books!)
- and much more…
You have a full year to download the eBooks and printables and take the online eCourses, and everything you’ve downloaded becomes part of your permanent library, so you can go back to it whenever you need it.
Plus, it comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
It’s available for just 6 days – from now until Monday, May 2nd, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. That’s why the Ultimate Bundles team can offer so much, because they only have permission to sell it for such a short period of time.
PSSST! Early Birds get a FREE UpGrade! Anyone purchasing in the first 2 days will receive the E-Reader upgrade ($10 value) for no additional charge!
The total value is an astonishing $1000+ (plus over $300 in bonuses), but you get it for just $29.97. That’s 97% off what it would cost to buy everything individually!
Learn more or get your bundle now!
If you think getting all those homemaking & mothering helps for less than $30 sounds like a steal, then make sure to go HERE to see exactly what it includes and grab yours before this deal ends!
*Full Disclosure: As an affiliate of the sale, I earn a commission when you buy through my links at no additional charge to you, so thanks so much for your support of Apron Strings & Other Things!