Do you homeschool your children? Do you have fear about how to homeschool through high school? You aren’t along! We have graduated 4 of our children from our homeschool so far and I know that fear. But I also know there was no need to fear.
- Curriculum is your tool. You and your child are its master, not its slave. Adapt it to fit your needs.
- Provide opportunity for service.
- Teach your child how to find the information they need to know.
- Encourage them to pursue their interests
- Allow them to own their own faith.
You can read the rest of my article by clicking on the image above or this link: Homeschool Survival. While you are there, take time to check out some of the other posts. The writers there have been sharing some really great stuff!
sharing this post at some of these wonderful places.