I love that our readers love to read, especially to their children. Our most viewed post from last week’s blog hop proves that – check out this great list of Favorite Books for a 5 Year Old from The Sunny Patch.
I still have aprons on my mind, and in my heart, even though my series has been interrupted and side-tracked. I’ll be returning with more apron posts for you, but in the meantime, these posts from last week’s blog hop caught my attention. I hope they encourage you as they did me!
- Maybe I’ll ditch my cleaning routine like Misty at Finding Joy in the Journey.
- In good time and hard time, me in my apron, I’ll stand by my man, just as Kaylene writes http://faithfulfeat.blogspot.com/2014/10/fierce-wife-stand-by-man.html
- As I slip from my role as breakfast cook to homeschool teacher, I’m still wearing my apron while maybe using some of these great ideas for history education by Dan at HSBA Post.
- I’ll definitely by wearing my apron as I cook up a batch of this yummy Vegetable Stew Micha shared at The Multi Taskin’ Mom
and while planning and preparing Thanksgiving Dinner using these great planning resources from Bridget at Becoming a Godly Wife.
- I am often wearing my apron as I take time each day to read, pray, take time with the Lord and I love this study guide from A Look at the Book.
- I’ll have a few pumpkins to cook up this weekend, which can be a messy job, indeed an apron is required, so I was happy to see this great tutorial from Holly on Making Pumpkin Puree at 2 Kids and a Tired Cook.
- Kyle Suzanne shares my love of aprons, and shares a favorite apron article that originally was published by Maggie, The Hillbilly Housewife, who also shares a love of aprons.
- F. Dean Hackett reminds of where God loves to dwell, and I can assure you, it’s right here, behind our aprons.
I pray you have a wonderful weekend, as we turn from one month to another, one season of busy to a new season of thankful. As we do, consider tying on your apron and adopt that apron attitude – it helps the busy work become a work of gratitude.
If you’ve been featured you can grab our button below if you like, and display it so others will know where to come join in the fun. Not a blogger? Come join in by visiting some of the amazing things others are sharing this week. I know you’ll be encouraged. Please leave a sweet comment when you do visit – we all love getting to know our visitors.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Featured300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Did you know more than a dozen bloggers co-host this party every week? We love spreading the ideas and inspiration you share with us every week! Grab the button below and display on your own blog if you’d like to spread the news and share the love, letting others know where to come for encouragement and inspiration in cultivating Hearts for Home.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/hearts-for-home-blog-hop-hosts/" title="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.marriagemotherhoodandmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/CoHostH4HButton300x300.jpg" alt="Hearts for Home Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>